Monday, February 13, 2006

Terrible Twos

Now that we're 2 months away from Carly's 3rd birthday, shouldn't be getting over the trantrums? I guess we've been lucky but it's all come crashing down in the past few days. Carly's had utter meltdowns, won't share, goed immediately to tears when she doesn't get what she wants. I call it her Lucy Ricardo impression when she goes "WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" right on cue. But the worse? The whining!! Ay yi yi! Winge here, winge there and immediate tears. She's been impossible so we just stop talking to her until she can talk to us in a normal tone of voice. Yeah, you try reasoning with an almost 3 year old.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

okay so, you went from poor wee girl crying at midnight to WAAAAAAHHHHHh always crying and whiny. Gee, something for me to look forward to.

 
At 9:52 PM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

Oh, and I still need you to help me make my stupid blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home