The world after American Idol
I'm thoroughly disgusted. Not surprised but still disguested. Never was a Taylor fan so nothing's changed now. I still maintain that once Mandisa and Chris were dumped, the best singers were gone so it's just runners up after that. I even soured on Katharine although I did my best and called in about 40 times for her. I still think both Taylor and Katharine will be trivia questions by next year. Whatever became of.Final number was 12. All good. Used 2, saved the others for later. Relaxing. Keep thinking happy, wonderful thoughts and UP you'll go (sorry, had a Peter Pan moment)
Gregg's in NY for Tony Awards rehearsals, comes home for 2 days then goes back on Monday for 2 weeks. Ugh, I hate when he's gone for that long.
Carly is finished up 2 weeks of swim lessons. She LOVES to swim and is having a great time. So here are a few shots from the past two weeks. Loving the new camera BTW and that long lens too.


Okay, this photo isn't great since Carly is out of focus but the in action jump shot is pretty cool.

And one more shot of my rock star daughter all dolled up and ready to go to swim lessons yesterday. I love this photo.





4 Comments:
What sweet pictures of Carly swimming. I love the action shot and the last picture is just precious.
As you know I was also a Chris and Mandisa fan....but unlike you, I "got" the Taylor thing. Clearly he did not have the most talent but I still liked him. I am certain we will be seeing a lot more of Chris....and hope that somebody picks up Mandisa as well.
Look at her! She is a natural born swimmer, I think. She looks totally fearless! My kids aren't that daring and they out-age her by 5 years or so.
For me, it was Elliott all the way, but I'm fine with a Taylor win. He's entertaining. I get it. I won't likely buy it, but I get why others would. I'll wait patiently for my E-dub CD.
BEAITUFL pictures Juls!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that last one! She's so cute!
Jules she is absolutely ADORABLE. Youre workin that camera!!! Great captures. What lens did you use?
Post a Comment
<< Home