100
In my surfing of the blog-o-sphere, I saw this on Alissa’s since she recently hit her 100th post. This gave me inspiration and I don’t even think she knows that I lurk on her blog all the time. So, in commemoration of the 100th post I've made on this blog, I give you 100 Things that make me happy! (I know I know, enough with the lists already but indulge me one last time and I promise, no more for awhile.)1. Hershey Kisses
2. Scrapbooking
3. Massages
4. Taking pictures
5. Playing my flute
6. daily (multi-daily) log ins to the Foxy Cropper site
7. My new Nikon D-SLR
8. selling something on ebay (when it sells)
9. Caz
10. “Grey’s Anatomy”
11. For Keeps magazine
12. clearing shows off the Tivo (still have most of the last season of NYPD Blue to watch)
13. hugs from Carly
14. Residual checks
15. warm weather
16. a good spicy Bloody Mary
17. Pizza
18. Traveling
19. Frosted Flakes right out of the box
20. YSL Paris cologne
21. Gardenias
22. hearing Carly sing “Popular”
23. memories of summer camp
24. Vanilla Malts
25. Disneyland
26. Billy Joel
27. Marla
28. watching “The Parent Trap”
29. Mallomars
30. Los Angeles Kings hockey
31. “Survivor”
32. sleeping in and afternoon naps
33. the thought of being an aunt in July
34. Gregg
35. watching Gregg at work. He’s the best at his job.
36. Egg Nog Lattes
37. Lisa
38. getting a manicure and/or pedicure
39. my new select comfort bed (my setting is currently 45)
40. The “Sex and the City” theme as my cell phone ringer.
41. Toby Keith
42. Lemonade
43. reading my friend’s blogs (Wendy, Lisa, Irene, Alissa on a near daily basis)
44. reading comments on my blog (at least I know there are a few people out there who read it)
45. Kari
46. XM Radio
47. My Family
48. Brandenburg Concertos by J.S. Bach
49. Mini-brads
50. Peppermint Patties
51. watching Carly play with all her dolls named Sally (they all seem to be named Sally)
52. Chapin
53. Garth Brooks
54. facials
55. my dogs
56. making cookies (and licking the beaters)
57. OTB
58. McLeod’s Daughters
59. Paula
60. That my parents are happy and healthy and that I speak to my Mom almost every day
61. Carly singing songs from school like “David Melech” and “Shalom Havarim”
62. Australia
63. The Dixie Chicks
64. Prima Flowers
65. Finishing a crossword puzzle
66. feeling like I’ve done a good job on a difficult show
67. Knowing that I have good friends from different areas of my life - scrapping, Gymboree,
summer camp, school, flute choir, work, etc.
68. fondue
69. Reading (don’t do it enough)
70. watching the Stanley Cup finals
71. Caramel Frappacinos
72. Suite for Jazz Flute and Piano by Claude Bolling
73. Carly going to sleep at a reasonable time (10PM is not considered reasonable)
74. “Popular” rings when I get voicemail.
75. when I make and give a gift that the recipient really appreciates
76. Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
77. Sudoku
78. “The Amazing Race”
79. Carly’s laugh
80. KI Memories
81. Ginger (my SB supply dealer)
82. Ice Cold Beer
83. Clean linens on a made bed
84. hearing the word “Mommy” when I pick Carly up from school
85. Going to the Theater or better yet, seeing a show on Broadway
86. Watching “Kath & Kim” - Look at Moy!
87. Creating Keepsakes magazine
88. Hearing “I want chocolate milk” first thing in the morning
89. Frozen chocolate covered bananas
90. shopping (online, outlets, malls, doesn’t matter)
91. Carly knows all her grandparents and loves them all
92. Crème Brulee
93. watching the Indy 500
94. warm towels
95. Making Memories, Gin-X and Scrapworks Rub-Ons
96. James Taylor
97. Listening to the Soundtrack or Original Cast Recording from "Rent"
98. Edamame (done with the food)
99. watching Gregg and Carly play
100. hearing our song on the radio - “The Way you Love Me”
That should pretty much do it. I should hope so. The above list was fun and thought provoking and definitely listed in no particular order (more like how it popped into my head). I hope you enjoyed this little peek into all things random in my life. Have a great day.





5 Comments:
Okay, interesting that Caz gets higher ranking than Gregg..rofl...and as for your magic number of 18...you know you've got all my positive vibes imaginable!
Lisa
Gregg was number 34. What's up with that?
Okay, I suck. But he didn't comment. He only commented on something that I put on the list twice. My bad.
I lurk on Alissa's blog too. :)
And HOW do I get "Popular" when my phone rings? I'm a moron and don't know how to do anything with my phone.
Post a Comment
<< Home