One more Tag Game
I saw this on the blog of my CKU Secret Sister. She knows I’m stealing it from her but I can’t link her to my blog just yet. So Maria, you’ll be getting this via email.Seven things to do before I die: 1. See my daughter grow up happy. 2. Travel more. Specifically I want to take an Alaskan cruise and go to Scandinavia and Greece (not necessarily in that order). 3. Go back to Australia with Carly to see my friends and family 4. Become a really accomplished, creative (hopefully published) scrapbooker. 5. Own a gold flute 6. Be a good Booth AD. 7. Learn to play golf or tennis (haven’t decided which I want to do more)
Seven things I cannot do: 1. Play golf or tennis or pretty much anything else athletic. 2. Clean up the surfaces in my house (clutter everywhere which I hate) 3. Public speak. 4. Tell people off who really deserve it (Thanks Maria for that one. I’m so not confrontational) 5. Control my spending on scrapbook supplies. 6. Make a turkey. 7. Speak a foreign language.
Seven things that attract me to my husband: 1. His smile. 2. His sense of humor. 3. Everything he does for Carly. He’s the most incredible father I’ve ever seen. 4. He’s so good at what he does for a living. 5. His chest. 6. He puts up with my scrapbooking indulgances 7. His kindness.
Seven books that I love: 1. The Red Tent 2. Tuesdays With Morrie 3. In a Sunburned Country 4. Pretty much any scrapbook sketch/idea book. 5. The Sleep Book by Dr. Seuss. 6. paperback novels by Judith Michael 7. The Da Vinci Code
Seven things that I say: 1. “Do you need to go potty?” (life with a 3 year old) 2. “Tazzie/Keely cut it out” (yelling at the dogs) 3. “That’s the news and I’m outta here.” (Thank you Dennis Miller) 4. “Carly Barly… “ followed by anything to DD. 5. “Lof You” (to DD and DH about a thousand times a day) 6. “Life is a Song Cue” (general motto of life) 7. lyrics to the song “Popular” from “Wicked” (Carly’s favorite song and on heavy rotation in the car)
Seven movies I've loved: 1. Cinema Paradiso. 2. Willy Wonka and the Chocoalte Factory (the original). 3. Gone with the Wind. 4. Singin’ In The Rain. 5. The Parent Trap (either version. I will always stop and watch) 6. Finding Nemo 7. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Seven blogs I'm gonna tag: 1. the first seven people to read this! (Let's see who that will be...)





3 Comments:
I guess I may be one of them... Great tag. I'm off to answer...
Okay. Even though I just updated my blog, I'll bite.
Lisa
you don't have to tag me, even though i read it. i lrk here all the time! i'm gonna steal it!
Post a Comment
<< Home