Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?

Lisa sent this to me. We've done variations before but here's the latest.

How well do you know me?? For instance, did you know...

   Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Filer/Messenger for an accounting firm
2. Summer Camp counselor
3. Script Supervisor
4. worked 2 weeks at the UCSB bookstore at the beginning of the quarter (the full extent of my retail experience)


     Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Cinema Paradiso
2. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (the original)
3. The Sound of Music
4. The Rocky Horror Picture Show


Places I have lived:
1. New York City
2. Brentwood (West LA), CA.
3. Santa Barbara, CA
4. Santa Monica, CA
5. Burbank, CA
6. Woodland Hills, CA


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1.  Grey's Anantomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3.  Survivor
4.  McLeod's Daughters (although it's currently off of WE - not happy about that)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Australia (Sydney, Tasmania & the Great Barrier Reef)
2. Europe (backpacking in 1986)
3. Israel
4. Caribbean (many an island on many a cruise)

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. FoxyCroppers.com
2. my blog (and go from there)
3. ebay.com
4. CKU-San Jose Message Board

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Pizza
3. Mexican
4. Toss up between chocolate and caramel.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Australia
3. Relaxing at a spa
4. On vacation with my family

Two Friends that have been tagged that I think will respond.
1. Paula
2. Marla

Four things I will always carry with me
1. my keys
2. drivers license
3.cell phone
4. a few bucks and a credit card

Feel free to respond on your blog, in an email, pass it along to all those you're interested in knowing the answer to. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home