Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cute Carly-isms

I had to go return something at Babies R Us today. So after My Gym today (we've moved up to the Mighty Mites/big kid class), I told Carly we had to go to Babies R Us. Carly said "We can't go to Babies R Us, we have to go to Big Girls R Us". So cute. I tried to explain to her that that's why we had to return the thing at Babies R Us because she was no longer a baby. So she said several times that we had to go to "Big Girls R Us". Smart kid.

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, May 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT's a cool layout title!! How smart she is!! too bad we don't have the kidsrus near us.

 
At 3:17 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger yezenia said...

That's cute. When my nephew was little, I'd ask him, "Why do I love you so much?" To which he'd respond, "Because I'm your baby boy." But the last few years his answer is, "Because I'm your big boy." Sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home