Feeling blah
I'm feeling really yucky today. Feeling sorry for myself for some reason. Feeling a little alone and like I'm the odd man out in my life. Not the first time I've felt like I don't fit in but it's an annoying and depressing feeling. Okay, I know part of it is because Gregg's in NY for the Tony Awards for another 10 days. I've got a lot on my plate with getting things done for CKU, my Apple's scrap weekend and Alli's shower. My good friend Elizabeth has to have thyroid surgery next Tuesday so I'm thinking about her. Feeling crampy. Oh and it's 1:30AM and I'm still awake and on the computer. Why am I not capable of going to sleep at a reasonable time? What's wrong with me? I think I need a vacation with a beach and umbrella drinks but that's not going to happen anytime soon.So anyway, I've been very busy getting stuff done for CKU. I'm seeing a lot of progress there so that's one good thing. I signed up for a Disney page swap and signed up for Belle. I like how my LO came out and that's all done. Ginger signed me up for two other of the Disney swaps. So she was awesome and designed two fabulous LO's for "It's a Small World" and "Eeyore". I'm done with Small World and almost done with Eeyore, then I'll do the QuickKutz letter titles and that's done. I've been making some pressies for my Secret Sister who loves what I've given her. Of course, I haven't heard from the girl who's giving to me for at least 3 weeks. Definitely NOT the same as last year. Still, I'm looking forward to going in a few weeks.
Before CKU, I'm going to a scrapping weekend with Lisa, Kari, Kirsten and Lisa M. I've got to organize and pre-plan my photos and LO's, send the photos to Costco (for CKU too) and then I'll be good to go there. Figuring out how to get there will be the bigger challenge.
And then in 10 days I've got my sister's baby shower. I've got some party favors to play with tomorrow. Another thing to check off the list. Why are people so freaking rude and not RSVPing? They may be telling Alli but WTF? She's not throwing the party. RSVP to the hostess for goodness sake. They have until Monday or I'm assuming them as a no.
I start on "Big Brother" next week as well. Taping the wraparound show that will set up the internet vote for the all-stars. I had such a fantastic fun time last year, I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. And seeing who's coming back crew wise and also houseguest wise.
Another stupid thing. I have the original 5gig ipod. Still works great and I listen to it all the time at my scrap table. I tried to sync it up last night and I filled the thing up. I have 1260+ songs on it and I never thought I'd fill it up. I guess I better start selling more crap on ebay so I can buy a new 30 or 60 gig one and get my expanding music collection on there. Just had to share in the stupid things in my life.
Okay, I better get some sleep. 7:30A and Carly waking up will be coming soon enough. Better run downstairs to get her her chocolate soy milk so I can just roll over in bed when she comes in and asks for it first thing.





2 Comments:
OMG Juls, EYE got tired just reading aout all you have to do. Take a deep breath!
Hey Juls, hope today got better for you. As for the secret sister thing, maybe email the head people to see if they can get her to talk again. It turned out that the person sending to me forgot what id and password she used...hence the reason why the last time I heard from her was April 15th until just a few weeks ago she sent me a package and was wondering why I hadn't posted (I was in MD/VA).
Post a Comment
<< Home