Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hey Julie...

You just finished the Oscars Pre-Show, what will you do now? I'm going to Disneyland! Actually, C and I went on Monday. Yes, I as a little tired but it was worth it. She was out of school (as were all the So Cal. Jewish schools for some teacher conference) and I hadn't really seen her in 4 days so it was time for a "girls day" and some mommy/daughter time.

We had a great time. We got to the Happiest Place on Earth and we went on the Rocket Ships, Buzz Lightyear, Dumbo, Teacups (twice),
Autopia (twice), the Jungle Cruise (twice) and then stood in line to meet some of the princesses. Note to self (and others) if you want to see the Princesses, go straight there when you arrive at the park. The line is long and somewhat hellish (we waited about 40 minutes) but when you get in there, it's really one on one with whatever Princesses are in there which is very cool. We met Mulan, Pocahontas, and Sleeping Beauty. C was a little shy when we saw Mulan so I took the picture with her. Pocahontas she went up to
and when she saw Beauty, she got a huge smile on her face. When it was her turn, she walked right up to Beauty and gave her a hug. It was so cute. Beauty (as C calls her) asked her her name and had a little chat with her. I was snapping away. Then when it was time to move on, she gave Beauty a kiss on the cheek. I missed that picture but it was so cute. And luckily, C wasn't disappointed that we didn't see Belle or Cinderella. Give us something to shoot for next time.

C also saw the sign for the Nemo Submarine ride opening up over the summer. She can't wait for that. I can't either.


We also hooked up with Lisa and her family who was also there. They were there to celebrate CS's 5th birthday and it was her first trip to Disneyland. We met up with Lisa and her middle daughter J at the Autopia and then later with everyone. Think the girls were happy to see each other? And then J took the younger girls on the teacups and spun them around pretty good. Look at those thrilled faces.


We all stayed and watched the parade which was really nice. They saw all the princesses. I won't bore you with all the photos but here are Cinderella and Snow White. Always popular princesses. And the girls waving at the parade passing them by.

It was a great day. C feel asleep pretty much as we hit the freeway. She was very well behaved so it was a very successful day. I love Disneyland, that's all I have to say. Oh, and chocolate covered frozen bananas are one of the greatest things on the planet. So is this cute face...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very, very cool! What an awesome way to spend time together! :) I love Disney...it is my favorite place in the world! :)

 
At 3:08 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

I want to see the Princesses, take me take me!!

 
At 7:01 AM, March 02, 2007, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Sweet!

I could go for a chocolate covered frozen banana right now!

 
At 8:18 PM, March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Disney when it's not busy! Glad you and Carly had a good time. By the way, I lost my first tooth on a chocolate covered banana at Disneyland. :)

Lisa A.

 
At 9:16 AM, March 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! I was looking forward to seeing that picture in front of the future Nemo ride she is so adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home