And the winners are...
First of all, as hoped, Jordin Sparks is this year's American Idol. I think she's terrific in every way and have been rooting for her since the Top 9 or 10. It would've been a better music competition had Melinda been the other finalist but I won't go into that. I'll just congratulate Jordin on being an amazing singer who grew and got better every single week. I voted for her about 150 times last night.
And the other winner might be the Anaheim Ducks who beat the Detroit Red Wings last night to make it to the Stanley Cup Finals and will meet the Ottawa Senators. You have to realize as a Los Angeles Kings fan, I have to hate the Ducks which, to be honest, I do. However, I really don't like the Senators and want to see them self-destruct. The Ducks have been a great team from day 1 and deserve to be where they are. They have an amazing team and it would be really nice to see Teemu Selanne's name on the Cup. And for the record, had Detroit made it to the Finals, I'd be rooting for them over Ottawa as well. If the Ducks win, it might be good for So Cal hockey which would be nice for the Kings. But then again, the Kings ownership sucks the big one and they don't get it so it probably won't help the Kings to be a better hockey club. Oh well. So, much to my chagrin, I say Go Ducks!





1 Comments:
I'm glad Jordan won, I think she has an amazing voice, and like you say, grew so much during the series!! But I sure hope Melinda does a record too!! I just totally loved her!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home