Happy Mother's Day
I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with love and maybe a little sleep. Mine started off well. I was able to sleep in until about 11AM. Ah, pure luxury. Then C and G came in with pressies for me. I got a lovely jewelry box
and earring/necklace holder
She's so proud. She also made the heart and answered some questions about her mom. Here are her answers:My mom smells like flowers.
I love the way my mom types on the computer. (not sure how good that makes me look but I'll go with it)
I love to do scrapbooks with my mom. (that's my girl!)
My mom makes me feel happy.
My mom is the best mommy ever.
Love, Carly

It was quite the perfect Mother's Day for me.





3 Comments:
Happy Mother's Day (belated) and how cute C loves to scrapbook with you!
Oh! What a sweetie! Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day!
ok last comment tonight I promise!!! Just wanted to say C's gifts were adorable. I loved her answers!! So glad you had such a great day! An 11am sleep-in is definately the way to go :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home