Yes, I'm alive
I know it's hard to believe but I am, in fact, alive. I've been called out on my non-blogging status and to be honest, I'm mad at myself too. There hasn't been too much going on out of the ordinary and I didn't want to bore you all too much. Still, no excuse for not giving my little blog a little love.Let's see. C's 4th birthday party was almost 2 weeks ago. Yes, I promised to tell you all about it and haven't. It was a terrific party. 18 of her nearest and mostly dearest ran around My Gym for two hours. They had a fantastic time. I'd share pictures but I'm having a small crisis about that. Memory card crashed and until I can figure out how to recover, I might've lost all the photos - tragic for a scrapbooker. But thankfully, Lisa took a bunch of photos (after she erased her memory card in the middle of the party) and I just haven't had time to look since I'm still sick to my stomach over my memory card taking a dump. Anyway, the party was a lot of fun. The kids were run around for 2 straight hours and there's nothing better than that. C has 3 more parties in the next 4 weeks at My Gym. It's such a great place. She got lots of very fun pressies. Some of the favorites are her Princess Barbie dolls (Cinderella and Ariel - her two faves) and two new games Hullabaloo (not to be confused with the 60's TV show that my Dad worked on and I still have a sweatshirt) and Balloon Lagoon. Great games for kids and adults too. I highly recommend both of them. Oh, and let's not forget the Pretty Pretty Princess Game. G looks terrific when he gets the crown.
Dealing with backing up my computer and having some dramas there but I think some of them are solved. Just wanted to get it all cleaned up and backed up because I'm going to get a new laptop in the next week or so. I'm a Mac girl so I'm getting the 13" black MacBook. Very excited for that. And thanks to M&D got a nice GC to pay for it.
We did some spring cleaning and finally got the office organized. Went through all the toys and purged all the missing pieces, gave the little cars and walkers and 1 year old toys to my niece who'll be 9 months next week. Can you believe Ever is 9 months already? Check out her trip to Italy. Looks like she had a fantastic time. Anyway, as much as we're packrats and I'm hating the clutter, at least we're trying to organize C's toys so that she has places to actually put things away. So far, that system has worked. Now, just have to keep purging my closet and then the scraproom. I'm scared of the latter. You have no idea.
Um, what else. Haven't scrapped at all this month. I've done a ton of cards and did C's thank you notes, I guess that's something, even if they were cookie cutter. I'm doing a moonlighter next week to kick of National Scrapbook weekend. Looking forward to that. Flute choir has started back and it's our 20th season so we're doing pieces from past concerts. That's actually going to be fun. Might even get to play my piccolo. I just have to remember to call to get my flutes tuned up. Just like a car, need a little oil and check of the valves to make it all run smoother.
Um, it's late. What a surprise. Why is it impossible for me to go to bed before 2AM? That being said. Sorry for the delay, sorry so boring. I've got some things to talk about when I've got a little more time and a little more brainwaves.





1 Comments:
Hi there! Good to "see" you again!! Great to hear what you've been up to. Don't let so long go by without a post, you have fans, you know? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home