Four Years Ago...
my world changed forever as my beautiful daughter was born. Yup, my baby turned 4 today. I can't believe it.

We had a busy day with another birthday party for 2.5 hours this morning. Then I took C and her friend to get their nails done. I figured that since it was her actual birthday, she deserved the treat. Red with sparkles on her fingers and bright blue on her toes. Lovely don't you think?


Then we stopped by my parents house to see my Aunt and Uncle. C and C were perfectly fine just hanging out and playing. It's amazing to hear 4 years olds talk. They've got a lot to say to each other about all sorts of things. We dropped her friend C off at home and then C and I went to Ruby's for dinner. C's favorite restaurant. She had her usual Mac N Cheese and apple juice. They brought her a birthday sundae and sang to her which was really cute.

And after a loooonnnnggggg day, she came home and pretty much crashed. Tomorrow is the big birthday party. More to be posted after that.
Just tell me, when does the whining stop? I know, I know, never. But does it ever slow down? Personallyl, I'm so done with the whining.
5 Comments:
Happy birthday C!!!
and on the whining? i'm wondering that myself....
Happy Birthday Miss Carly!
As for the whining, I'm no help in that department. When my four year old goddaughter whines, I ask her if she wants some cheese with that whine but she doesn't get it and tells me that she can't drink wine because she's only 4 years old. Doh!
Happy Birthday Carly! I love your blue toes!!!
Happy birthday little princess Carly! :)
Awww, the princess years are so FUN!!!
Happy Birthday Carly!!!! She is so cute!
Im done with the whining too. and its not looking good for the next few years lol
Post a Comment
<< Home