I've been tagged
I got tagged from Lisa so here goes. More random information you may or may not need to know about me.10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: don’t really have one so I guess I’ll lean towards pink
Favorite Food: sushi
Favorite Month: any month with warm weather
Favorite Song: “What I Like About You” by The Romantics or “The River” by Garth Brooks
Favorite Movie: Cinema Paradiso
Favorite Sport: duh, ice hockey
Favorite Season: Spring when it’s warm but not overly hot yet
Favorite Day of the week: any one that I can sleep in
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Gold Medal Ribbon at Baskin Robbins
Favorite Time of Day: noon
9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Tired
Current Taste: York Peppermint Patty
Current Clothes: camouflage Capri pants, pink top, mary jane crocs
Current Desktop: Picture of C at 11 months holding her stuffed dog Blue. The most perfect photo ever.
Current Toenail Color: purple with flowers
Current Time: 1:57P
Current Surroundings: edit bay
Current Thoughts: I’ve got a million phone calls to make including lining up babysitters for the end of the week and the end of the month.
8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: I don’t know. I guess Rachel L in kindergarten. We met up again about 4 years ago.
First Kiss: recently answered in another post. 15 years old, Thom at summer camp
First Screen Name: random number combination from CompuServe.
First Pet: dog names Frosty (I’m not counting fishtanks)
First Piercing: ears around 12 years old
First Crush: I’m going with celebrity crush - Mark Hamil at the peak of Star Wars.
First CD: It was either Bruce Springsteen “Born in the USA” or Hall & Oates “Greatest Hits Part 1”
Last Cigarette: One hit on a cigarette in college. Smoking is my #1 pet peeve.
Last Drink: 2 Corona beers yesterday (yup, drinking at work)
Last Car Ride: drove from the audio mixing facility back to editing
Last Kiss: Got a kiss from C at school drop off.
Last Movie Seen: Um, thinking, oh, “The Queen” on DVD in March.
Last Phone Call: calling my friend Debbie
Last CD Played: Wicked
6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: yup and then married him
Have You Ever Broken the Law: a couple of speeding tickets is as rebel as I get
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No
5 THINGS
Thing You're Wearing: my wedding rings
Thing You've Done Today: voted for the Primetime Emmy Awards
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: hum of the editing hard drives and the producer I’m working with banging on his computer keyboard
Thing You Can't Live Without: my family
Thing You Do When You're Bored: The Internet
4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
preschool
my parents house
editing
and later the DGA
3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
G - DH
C - BF in Australia
M - BF here
2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: weather - hot, drinks - cold
1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Only one? See my daughter get married
Who’s next? I’m tagging Irene, Sonia and Alli. Anyone else, go for it and let me know.





2 Comments:
You know I can't resist these things! And, I have no idea what "Gold Medal Ribbon" ice cream tastes like. Intrigued!
You're favorite song is "What I like about you"???? Jeez. All the great music you like and that's your favorite song. Who woulda thunk. And you really need to take Irene to Baskin Robins.
Post a Comment
<< Home