I'm so tired...
(in unison) How tired are you?I'm so tired that I got up, got dressed and left the house without putting in my contact lenses.
Yup, it's true. Good thing I A) know where I'm going and B) really only have problems seeing far distances. It took me halfway to work on the freeway to even notice. And for some weird karmic reason, I bought my travel contacts bag with me with extra lenses and cleaning solution. My eyes were really bothering me yesterday so I just randomly grabbed it. Hey, I had extra lenses and I can finally see.
I guess that's what happens when I get less than 3 hours of sleep. I'm not counting on a whole lot more tonight. I hope I'm wrong.





1 Comments:
I dont know how you do it. I cant imagine ever having to function on that little sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home