Let's see how big I can get this...
I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!
I've got about another hour to go before I'm on the road. Quick sleep. Get u and get moving to get C to a friend's house who's taking her to her last day of school. Oh, I'm so sad. I have to come to editing to pick up reels at hopefully 8:30A, then drop them at the Kodak Theater. Then, I'll turn right around and head all the way back home to see C's class perform the world premiere of "Stop That Pickle". It's the class's favorite book so they decided to turn it into a play. C had paint all over her the other day literally head to toe, and she said she was painting the "buildings" for her play. I was feeling horrible about missing it and yet feeling guilty about missing work. G was talking to the director today who said absolutely I should go see it since we're both working. So guilt be gone and off I will go to see the class play. I actually can't wait. I just hope I can stay awake. Something tells me that won't be a problem.
Sleep's overrrated.
Labels: Kodak Theater, Sleep deprivation, Stop that Pickle





2 Comments:
OMG Jul's. It sounds like you are totally exhausted!! Hang in there. I hope you get to have a BIG sleep very soon!!! Would love to see photos of the play if you take some!
hang in there juls. its almost over. HUGS....
Post a Comment
<< Home