Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav

Oh, it's a big day here in Hollywood. We're shooting the "Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav". Last year's Roast to William Shatner was actually nominated for an Emmy Award so the producer/director has been in a good mood. And that's truly a good thing. The roasters "honoring" Flav include Carrot Top, Snoop Dogg, Jimmy Kimmel, Ice-T, Brigitte Nielson, Jeff Ross, Patton Oswalt and a few other Comedy Central regulars. While this show takes raunchy to a whole new level (and then some) the rehearsals have been pretty freaking funny. There will be lots of bleeps on the air but definitely some good laughs.
So far, I think the funniest joke is... (WARNING - POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE WORDS)
(regarding Flav's relationship with Brigitte Nielson)
Brigitte, how could have have sex with Flav? You went from F*%king Rocky to f*%king Bullwinkle.
I don't know, I thought it was funny.
Oh Boyeeeeee!





1 Comments:
LMFAO! <-----and that my friend is all I have to say
Post a Comment
<< Home