Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 3 and all's dry!

Yup, three nights of no diapers. Three mornings of dry tush. Gotta love that. In fact, at around 6AM this morning, we were woken up to the dulcet tones of the flushing of the potty. Someone had gotten up all by herself and did what she had to do. How awesome is that? I'm sure my bubble will burst at some point, but we're riding the sans diaper wave for as long as possible. I promise this won't be a daily update.

On to other news. My gorgeous, adorable niece turned 1 today. Can you believe it? We had a little birthday celebration with just the family yesterday. That was fun. C is always so excited to see her cousin. E is almost walking. Definitely crawling everywhere, pulling herself up and can balance for a few seconds before falling on her padded tush. It's only a matter of time before she's taking her first steps. Alli is always up to date with the adventures of E but I had to add a few photos of my own from the soiree yesterday.

The girls playing together...

I like how this picture of C came out.

Hi! I'm 1 years old!!!

Oooh, what's this thing? Looks interesting, squishy, pink...

Mmmmm... cake...

It's not a 1 year old birthday without cake from head to toe.

Post cake family photo.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, July 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is such a cutie pie! Congrats on the dry nights!

 
At 12:55 PM, August 01, 2007, Blogger jeans said...

Whoohoo! Go Carly!

 
At 5:33 AM, August 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yay!!! Go C go!!! Go C go!!

And Happy Birthday to E! LOVE those pictures of the cake mask. :)

 
At 7:48 AM, August 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww....I love all the pics. I was so behing reading your blog! So sorry. Life has been a bit busier than normal...not that it is a good reason, but I'm finally here to catch up! Have a great weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home