Halloween 'n stuff
One again, I suck. I think the 1 or 2 of you that are left to occasionally clicking on this sad little blog are used to it by now. I haven’t been spending that much time on the computer which I do need to do. I have over 100 emails sitting in my two main email accounts and I’m simply not motivated to sort and clear them out. I’ll get to it eventually.I’ve been working a little bit. I worked on “The Next Great American Band” a few weeks ago and will again in 2 more weeks. It’s “American Idol” with bands. A few of the bands are actually quite good. Too bad it’s buried on Friday nights on Fox. Only about 26 people watched the first episode. There’s one band called Sixwire and they’re just fantastic. I fully expect them to win and I can't wait to buy their next album. The Writers Guild of America is going on strike tomorrow. It won’t shut down Hollywood just yet but they’ll do what they can. For whatever reason, lucky for me, none of the shows that I’m booked on through the end of the year will be effected since they’re non-WGA. Their last strike was in 1988, lasted for 22 weeks and I managed to work the entire strike. Go figure.
I’m still cruising along with my golf lessons. I’m really enjoying them and from what Gregg and my teacher tell me, I’m doing really well.
I went scrapping yesterday with my good friends W and Araxi. Ginger, the hostest with the mostest, puts on the best crops. 13 hours with lots of fun prizes and great company. I got 9 pages done and the box for my Mom’s birthday gift done. That made me happy. I had a great time hanging out with W and Araxi. We’re great table mates. We giggle, chat and yet get things accomplished. I’m going away again in about 2 weeks for a scrapping weekend (even though I’ll only be there about 1.5 days) I need to pull more photos and I’ll be good to go. And if any of you are interested or in need of a great photographer, hire Araxi. She’s got an amazing eye and takes fantastic photos. Shameless plug but I’ve been a fan for years. She’s now got her website up so we can spread the gospel.
It was my mom’s ___th birthday today. She’d kill me if I posted the actual number so I’ll refrain. Alli and I come up with a fun idea for her which she seemed to be thrilled if not a bit overwhelmed. We gave her the same number of gift cards as her birthday. Starbucks, Souplantation, Loehmanns, Macy’s, Sephora, Nordstrom, Joanns, Trader Joe’s, and a bunch more. It was definitely fun.
BTW, it's eggnog latte time at Starbucks. I'm really happy. Soon to be fatter, but definitely happy.
Last Wednesday was Halloween. C finally decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell. And she was a cute one if I say so myself. For a long time she was maybe going to be Belle but then changed to Tinkerbell. On Tuesday, we went to The Commons where they had trick-or-treating at many of the stores. Can you believe that Gymboree wasn’t participating in giving out candy? What up with that??? Anyway, we met up with our friends K and A and went around them.
C and K were very cute walking around holding hands with T, who is K’s youngest sister.
Wednesday, we went TorT’ing with friends from school and wandered around C and J’s neighborhood. They live in a gated community so it was safe, fun and contained. The kids had a great time and got plenty of candy.

C only lasted about an hour of power candy collecting but that was fine. She did really well in the candy department.
The only thing we didn’t around to was carving pumpkins. G was working, we were busy, we just never did it. We’ll get to it since we want the pumpkin seeds of course. Anyway, all’s well until next year costume parade.





3 Comments:
I'm still here :o). And don't apologise either. Your posts are always way longer and more interesting than mine ever are!!! Glad you have had some scrapping time. The weekend sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! Great Halloween pics too, they look so cute in their costumes!!!
C was a princess for Halloween? What a shocker!!
She is adorable, as usual!
Thanks for the shout out Juls! It was great hanging out with you and W last week we gotta do it again!!
Post a Comment
<< Home