Monday, November 12, 2007

Nothing much

Well, C was definitely feeling better and we went on our school field trip. That was a fun adventure. The kids from her old pre-school were there so that was really nice to see her old teachers and the kids. There was even celebrity spotting with Dean Cain (formerly of "Lois & Clark" and a ton more) as he was there with his kid's school. Some of the Moms in our class were going crazy. Oy. But going to the farm was fun. They picked their own vegetables. We ate most of them last night in a salad that we made that was really good. I've got to dump off the photos and I'll post a few.

C illness was pretty much done and it hit me like a rock on Thursday night. Playing the flute when a head cold hits is not my idea of fun. Nor was the 90 minute drive to get to Culver City. I totally lost my voice by Saturday and it's just on the upswing now. About 60% back and, as usual, my cold has settled into a cough that will linger. I don't know why that the past times I've gotten a cold, this has happened and I lose my voice. Annoying.

I'm working this week on "Last Laugh '07" for Comedy Central. Lewis Black, Dave Appel and DL Hughley will dazzle us with their comedy stylings reminiscing about the wacky events of 2007. It should be pretty funny. We tape that tomorrow night.

I'm going away to scrap on Friday for the weekend. Well, I'll come home Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to going but it's really bad timing when all is said and done. G leaves town on Sunday for New York for the Thanksgiving Day Parade. I'm going to have to show face at "The Next Great American Band" to pick up music lyrics. C has a birthday party Sunday. Just a lot going on. I don't really have my pictures organized. I was hoping to do some of that while sitting here at work today but I left my notebook in the car. I've got a lot to figure out so I can upload to Costco to pick up before I leave.

Sorry, very boring entry. Life has been boring. Unless you count the LA Kings 5 goals in 5:09 comeback on Saturday night exciting, which I do. I just know that that appeals to a very limited blog viewing audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home