Monday, November 05, 2007

Sick kid

Oh man, it comes on quick. Right as we were leaving ballet today, C had a cough that sounded like a seal barking. I thought she was going to throw up but luckily that wasn't it. She's feeling "icky", her words. Lovely. So needless to say, someone will be staying home from school tomorrow and perhaps going to the doctor if this cough is as bad as it sounded earlier. No real fever, no runny nose, just feeling cruddy. Of course, timing is everything. I need to cancel my golf lesson for tomorrow which is a who cares except that because of work, I won't be able to take a lesson for a few weeks. Oh well. Wednesday is pajama day at school and I'm supposed to volunteer in the class. That seems a little up in the air at the moment. And on Thursday, there's a class field trip that G and I are supposed to help drive, also up in the air. Hey, I just hope C feels better in a day or two and that the rest of us don't catch it.

The Writers Guild went on strike today. Lovely. It'll be a long, ugly process. I'd like to think they'll get their shit together and work it all out but unfortunately it's not going to happen any time soon. I won't have to worry about crossing any picket lines for another 2 weeks until I go to CBS for the Band show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home