Sunday, February 24, 2008

BIG NEWS!



As some of you may or may not know, the scrapbooking world has tons and tons of websites, product lines, magazines, etc and most of them have what's called a Design Team. These DT's are the "creative" for the website or product to create layouts and projects to provide inspiration for the world at large.

There's a new website/message board called Jewish-Scrapbooking and I stumbled upon it about 6 weeks ago. I've been participating on the message board, entering some of their opening contests etc and took the risk to apply for their inaugural Design Team. Well, it's official. I MADE IT! My very first Design Team! I'm really excited and yes, a little bit nervous. My dear friend Lisa also made it which is doubly fabulous. I hope I can come up with some cool, inspiring projects and have fun with it. They don't all have to be of a Jewish theme but I presume most of them will be. I'm so excited. I had to share and brag. This is a first for me. Yay for me!

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, February 24, 2008, Blogger Sunshine said...

Totally deserved and I could not be more proud!

Scan or link to some of your layouts when you do them!

 
At 12:06 PM, February 24, 2008, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Congratulations, you!

 
At 11:44 AM, February 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Juls! Congrats!!

Lisa A.

 
At 2:56 PM, February 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGE congrats!!! Did you know last Christmas my hubby and I decided we are becoming Jewish? Yeah, we need to celebrate Hannukah as well as Christmas, so we'll just pretend to be Jewish! :D And since most of our friends are Jewish anyway, we can blend in really well, LOL :D HUGE congrats to you! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home