Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family visit

Uncle M and Aunt L were in town last week. I personally hadn't seen them in about 3 years and since I haven't been to NY in over 6, it's been way too long. Anyway, they came into town last week and we had a big family get together. We went to Mom and Dad's house. All the kids and grandkids were there. They were very impressed by the big girls and of course, got some good cuddles from the little ones.

Aunt L was also thrilled (or faked it anyway) to see the DVD of C's dress rehearsal for her dance recital which I recorded earlier in the day. L danced on Broadway (which is how she met Unc) and their two daughters are professional dancers now. It certainly runs in the family along that line anyway. L was very impressed with C and her ballet moves and admits to remembering her time as a ballet mom. C's not going to challenge R in the Philadelphia ballet any time soon, but I'm glad C was able to show off a little.

Uncle M with H


Aunt L with M

C and E strike a pose

The girls - well, 3 out of 4 of them



And the whole mishpucha. We don't get everyone together too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home