It's done!

It's officially done and outta here. Well, a few days ago anyway. I finally finished the HW yearbook. I think it looks good. I hope people are pleased with it. There are things I didn't like about the program and how slow it ran but I found out that part of it had to do with the size of the pictures I uploaded. Note to self for next year to reduce the size of the pictures and it'll go faster.
Anyway sent it off and then got a phone call on Tuesday that there were some copywritten images that have to be replaced. I couldn't for the life of me think of what she was talking about because all the pictures were taken by parents. What's copywritten? Then she mentioned the Lakers and Tiger Woods and I realized "oh shit, the 5th grade pages". We had the graduating class to half page collages to tell us a little about themselves and 3 of them used logos like Lakers, Dodgers, and UCLA Bruins. Who knew? So I contacted the three kids and told them they had to re-do their pages. They were very cool and two of the boys whipped them out. The other has been sick but I was able to photoshop and fix his. So I got the revised pages this morning, incorporated them into the yearbook and sent it out to the publisher again. I'll know next week but we expected everything to be good to go. Now, I just sit and wait for them to come back in June.





1 Comments:
Yay! Mazel Tov! Now to make that scrap room your next project. :-) I hereby volunteer to help!
Post a Comment
<< Home