Photo indulgence
Okay, if I actually post twice in a week these days, you have to indulge the photos that I'm about to post. Last Sunday, we went to the Purim Carnival at Temple Judea. We used to be members there but decided to not renew this year since C is going to Jewish Day School. That's enough religion for the time being. Anyway, we went to the Carnival because BIL S's band was performing. The band is called Egg and they're terrific. C had already seen them perform once before so I was glad to see them in person. So we went to be Egg groupies and I pretty much ran into every person I could possibly know from TJ. It was really nice to see so many friends and many of them got to see M&H for the first time. And of course, it was great to see S, C, L and S. C loves her new cousins (so do the adults) and it's nice to see the feeling is mutual.The rockin' band Egg

The girls listening

M at her first rock concert

H enjoying the music
C with her pre-school teacher G
C, G & L on the Tornado ride.

What's a carnival without cotton candy and a snowcone?

The girls love each other


S with the girls

Going down the Superslide

My nephew S

My SIL C and me with the strollers. I love this lady!!

C and Uncle S at Islands

I also ran into an old family friend who was there with her boyfriend. I hadn't seen M in a few years but our moms are best friends and we've all been on family cruises together. So it was such a nice surprise to run into her. C took this picture and now M can brag that she saw the babies before her mom.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home