Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Check these out

I took the girls the other day to get their official Halloween pictures taken at Picture People. The babies did really well considering we didn't have our appointment until 6P. They were smiley and in good moods. The hardest part was getting M to sit still without crawaling. But aren't these pictures great? I'm really happy with them.


The Princess Bride

Love this closeup


My li'l punkins. M wasn't too happy by this point. She would barely sit still.

Cutie pie H


M, who looks like an elf


My beautiful girls
M & H had their 9 month check up the other day. M weighed in at 21 pounds and 29". 75% in weight, 90 % in height. H weighed in at 19 lbs. 12 ounces and 28". And she's in the 75% for weight. Very healthy, happy girls. M started crawling in earnest about 10 days ago. H looked at her and said "I can do that" and started crawling over the weekend. They're both movers. M is pulling herself up and moving while holding on. Every once in awhile she'll let go and balance for a few seconds. C started walking at about 11 months. It wouldn't surprise me if M was ahead of that. H isn't ready to walk but she's definitely standing for long periods of time. When we went to the doctor, she noticed that H is extremely flexible. She's perfectly happy to sit with her knees bent, folded behind her. She can do the splits in every which direction and is perfectly comfortable sitting like that. Because of the flexibility it seems that her leg (hip) muscles are taking a little longer to develop but she's getting there. She's happy to stand but hasn't pulled herself up yet. It's funny, whenever M wakes up in her crib, she's now usually standing when we come in to rescue her. H, sleeps on her back and doesn't really move much. M has 4 teeth. H has none and it's not even close yet. You can't see any of the tooth buds in there. But they'll come soon enough.

I've been playing with the manual on my camera and I think I've taken a few cool looking shots. It's only taken me 4 years of owning my precious Nikon for me to start learning how to use it properly. I need to download the pics so thats on my ever growing list of things to do. It feels hopeless sometimes to get things

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, November 03, 2009, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

Super Cuties!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home