Thursday, September 03, 2009

Mamabargains

I'm ridiculously behind and have a slew of photos to post but right now I'm going to post a shameless plug.

For those who shop and play on the internet, there are several websites out there that offer a product a day for you to buy.  woot.com for electronics.  They just launched a kids.woot.com.  For you scrapbookers, there's peachycheap.com and cropchocolate.com.  


My new personal favorite is mamabargains.com.  They offer goodies for babies and little kids.  Everything from shoes to onesies to strollers and SO much more at a HUGE discount.  I'm talking generally 50% or more.  And what's really fun is that when an item sells out, they put another one up.  No waiting until 10P or whenever the 24 hour cycle is.  So there can be 4 or 5 products in a day if they're hot items.  I'm totally addicted, check it constantly and have spent a bit thanks to two babies to indulge.  Thank goodness for the iphone on this one.  So for those new moms out there, check it out.  It's a really fun site.

Back to my regularly scheduled posts... soon (hopefully tomorrow).  

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, September 04, 2009, Blogger Irene Palma said...

I know you're terribly busy but I do miss you. I think you mentioned we'll see you for the 2nd week of flute choir? Checking the calendar, week 2 isn't until 10/8... that seems like a long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home