It's Telethon time and some other stuff
Well, it's Labor Day weekend and we're knee deep (and then some) in rehearsals. We're only about 45 minutes behind schedule with a choir that has to leave in 30 minutes and rehearse two more numbers. Isn't show biz grand? More Telethon updates as we go along.I've got a few things to update, remember, and share with my little lonely blog but I know the few of you who occasionally stop by want to see pictures of the babies so I'll start there. M&H turned 8 months on the 23rd. Yes, I know that was two weeks ago but better late than never. They're generally very happy girls. M really wants to stand and walk. H is starting to move and wants to crawl but scootches backwards. They're eating more and more foods which is more than I can say for the big sister. They're awfully cute.
Look at these yummy faces!
And since it's Telethon week, the girls got to meet Jerry Lewis. It's an annual event that C saves up her Tzedakah money, decorates some form of container and then gives him the jar of money collected. C also hit up the folks in the script and DGA areas. She wouldn't let us count up the amount but it was probably close to about $55.
(sorry for the picture of the picture)
The babies got to meet the big man too. H, of course, was like "who's this?" . M, got him cracking up which was pretty funny. He got a big kick out of all three girls and he took a bunch of pictures of the babies. I doubt we'll ever see them but you never know.
Changing gears, I have two reunions to talk about. My camp reunion will take too long so that'll be a separate post, but here's short one. I got together with 6 girlfriends who I worked with in the olden days of dick clark productions. I've known these girls since I graduated from college in the late 80's and when it was the heyday of dcp. It's so cool to know that some things never change and we can pick up right where we left off. Also, everyone looks really good even 20 years later.
More later.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home