It's been a busy month
(started to write this two weeks ago and I just need to post it)There simply aren't enough hours in the day. I wonder sometimes how I'll get it all done and simply put, I probably won't. In the last month, the HW school yearbook went off the publisher. That was one thing off my plate. I'm happy with how it came out this year and how I paced myself to get it all done. Hopefully, everyone else will be pleased when it comes back in June.
The LA Kings made the playoffs for the first time since 2003. They played the Vancouver Canucks and ultimately lost 4 games to 2 but it was a good learning experience for my boys. I know they'll only be better next season and that will be very exciting. Go Kings!
I'll update the trip to NY that C and I took to go to a cousin's Bar Mitzvah. That'll be a different post. But C turned 7 a few weeks ago. We had her birthday party at CA Cartwheel Center and she and her friends had a great time. They ran around the gym and played, ate pizza and cake and went home. A perfect birthday party. It's nice to see kids from different schools just getting along and playing and not afraid to do things in pairs with kids they don't know. It was great.
M & H are doing great. We had their 15 month checkup a few days ago, even though they're 16 months. Both girls are in the 75% for height and weight. The Dr. was very pleased at how well they're doing, how they didn't freak out that he was poking them and they did all their tricks for him. M has been walking for about 3 months now. H decided finally about 3 weeks ago that she had had enough and started walking everywhere. She had been taking steps and holding on but she finally figured that it was time she should do it herself. So now she's cruising everywhere. H has been adding words to her vocabulary. She says baba, dada (for Daddy and a whole lot of other things), pretty, he-yo (hello when she picks up a phone and puts it to her ear), dirty and the other day, we turned on "Sesame Street" and she looked up and said "Cookie" and yes, Cookie Monster was on the screen. Very cute. M knows a lot of her body parts. She can point to her nose, eyes, ears, hair, teeth and toes. She's finally starting to talk and says baba and cookie. She points to the pantry and says "cookie". Very cute. I wonder when they figure out they have a grandma by the same name, how it'll confuse them. In the meantime, it doesn't matter. They're stinking cute and generally very happy girls.





1 Comments:
I am proud of what you have done to help with fund raising to beat cancer and I know that your BIL will beat the beast......
huggzzz,
kari
Post a Comment
<< Home