Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm starting to lose it

Between work (and I don't work that much), trying to be a good mom, my commitments to the DGA and flute, there just isn't enough of me to go around. I can't be all things to all people. C is going through some things right now and both days that I've scheduled some things to help her, I now have to work. One of my shows moved days which effects things at the beginning of the school year. I just can't win today. I think I just need a good cry and I'll feel better because right now, I feel like crap.

2 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, May 12, 2011, Blogger Megan R said...

Oh Juls, I'm really sorry your having a crap day!! You are probably well overdue a good cry. I hope you feel a little better from having a little vent. Its not nice to feel miserable. Why do we spread ourselves so thin? We forget that we arn't superwoman, but always try to be that person anyway!! I hope your day is a little better tomorrow!!
Big hugs from me over here to you. Maybe its time for a vacation downunder? And try not to feel too bad about C, I'm sure she understands!!

 
At 6:40 AM, May 15, 2011, Blogger Irene Palma said...

Julie! I hope things are better now! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home