Sunday, December 04, 2005

Closing in...

Well, I'm now going to the doctor every other day. That's a bit of a PITA driving from my house to Cedars but at least on this Sunday morning, it only took about 30 minutes. I made it before the doctor and nurse. Dr. P upped one of my drugs the other day. Still, so far, no reactions which is really great, other than the black and blue all over my stomach and legs. My follicles are getting bigger and that's all good. At last count, there at least 10 so that's a good number to be working with. We've definitely ruled out the retrieval for Wednesday so it might be Thursday or Friday. I need everyone to cross their fingers, toes and pray to whoever that it's Friday. I have a flute concert on Thursday night that I really can't miss. Dr. P has known this from day 1 and we calculated and re-calculated the calendar and days a million times to avoid Thursday the 8th. Murphy's Law, it might be the 8th. UGH. I've got to go talk to my little fertility doll upstairs and see what she can do about it.

On another good piece of news, my sister is pregnant. I don't think she wants the world to know yet but I don't think too many of her friends read my blog so it shouldn't be a problem. (Sorry Alli. I'll remove this if need be.) She's due at the end of July and that's very exciting. I'm looking forward to being an Aunt and Carly will have a cousin. Now, we just have to hope that we'll be pregnant together and then it'll all be good.

Today is my parents 45th wedding anniversary. That's so cool. They're still so perfect for each other. I look forward to Gregg and I celebrating our 45th and being just as happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home