This is Me: A to Z
Lifted this from my friend Lisa's blog. Love it!! Here's mine.This is me - A to Z
A-Age: 41
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: taking out the trash cans
D-Dessert you love: Blueberry pie
E-Essential start your day item: Shower
F-Favorite actor(s): Hmm, none on their acting ability but Mark Feuerstein and Esai Morales are dreamy
G-Gold or Silver: Platinum
H-Height: 5'3"
I-Instruments you play: Flute (including piccolo, C flute, alto and bass) and Piano
J-Job title: TV Associate Director but lately SAHM
K-Kids: 1 daughter, 2 1/2 years
L-Living arrangements: Me, DH, DD and two wacky dogs
M-Mom's name: She'll kill me if I say her real name, thus she goes by Cookie
N-Name something you love to do: Scrapbook!
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Luckily, none to report.
P-Phobia: I have a real issue with mice and rats
Q-Quote you like: Life is a song cue
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: one sister almost 3 years younger
T-Time you woke up today: 6:45 am
U-Unique habit: I'm sure I've got at least one, I'll get back on this one
V-Vegetable you hate: I'm not a fan of Cauliflower or Brussel Sprouts
W-Worst habit: I'm sure there are plenty here too - I'm really hard on myself and get frustrated easily
X-X-rays you've had: leg, hand
Y-Yummy food you can make: Cookies
Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home