Friday, February 24, 2006

Carly moment to remember

Okay, I'm blogging this so in 10 years we can remind Carly of this conversation. She was looking at one of our wedding photos albums and she sees a photo of her Grandpa Alan and ex-wife #7 who was at our wedding. Carly sees Grandpa and says "Where Marie?" (wife #8) I laughed and yet didn't quite know how to explain this to her. See, your grandfather has been married 6 times, although two relationships have lasted longer than any of the marriages, thus we call Marie #8, etc. Do you think an almost 3 year old will understand that? Probably not. So I just wanted to remember the moment so when we actually explain to Carly how wacky her Grandfather is, she will have already experienced it from an early age. But hopefully, Marie is the final one. She's really a terrific and nice lady and Carly loves her. Don't mess this one up Alan.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cute! Wife #8 huh... sounds like your father in law is an interesting character.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home