Life's been boring
Nothing much out of the ordinary has been going on. Carly had a bit of the sniffles yesterday but was fine today. Still a little stuffed but not runny so we went to school. Gregg's been working on "American Idol" so he's been busy. We're trying to close on the condo for Gail and move her on Friday but it might be Saturday now. It's coming down to the wire. I actually got a call for work today that I'm trying to work out. It would be nice to get a little money but I've got 2 things that week that might conflict. I can work around the signups for CKU but I can't miss my flute concert so that might ace me out of the week which would kind of suck. I'm desperate to get a haircut and color but with Gregg's work schedule that's nearly impossible for another week or two. Yuck. I did manage to get a pedicure today, that was a good thing.Oh, Lisa, Kari, Paula, Melissa and I went to the Orange County Scrapbook Expo last Friday. We took 3 classes that were all really good. One by Quick Quotes and got a 1 page and 2 page LO done. Slap the photos on and we're good. Gotta love those. A mini-album thing in a jar by Rusty Pickle. I see the potential for baby gifts in the future on that one. And an SEI album in a box where we have a completed friendship album. Again, slap the photos and we're done. Gotta love that. Plus the shopping. I managed to spend too much money, as usual. But I did get the new SEI paper packs and some cardstock to go with the new Basic Grey which hopefully we'll get soon in our grubby little hands. And then bought a few other page kits, brads, and who knows what else. LOL. We also stopped at Scrapbook Oasis where I only managed to spend $15 which is good. Lisa and I are going there in a few weeks for a class with Teresa Collins which I'm really looking forward to. I love Teresa and her classes are always fabulous. Now, if I only would get off the computer and do some scrapping, I'd be good to go. Remember? That was one of my new year's goals and I'm not doing so well on that one. But I have to do 2 baby albums for Renee and Mollie who's babies are due in April. I better get going on that.
See? Told you it's been boring lately.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home