Friday, April 21, 2006

Future Ansel Adams

Or maybe Annie Liebowitz since she does more portrait photographs. Here are a few photos that Carly has taken with her new camera. Not too shabby. (notice how I'm not posting all the oddly framed shots or pix of the ceiling or kitchen cabinets)


Uncle Gary, even with some fingerprints on the lens. We've rectified that situation.


Shot of Mom in her glamorous PJ's


Picture of Keely. Carly walked into the office and just snapped this one. How perfect!


Shannon (our babysitter who's been keeping Carly entertained in Baltimore) at the Inner Harbor.


Shannon at the Baltimore Zoo.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger jeans said...

Hey, those are some pretty good shots! I think she's might just follow in the footsteps of mommy and daddy. Hehe! I still have some shots that Emilie took of herself, an upside down grandpa,and mom and dad.

 
At 6:05 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

Seriously she takes better pictures than my mom. I will be in so much trouble if my mommy sees that comment. I think it's great that she is getting into photography so young.

 
At 8:15 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

Those are some pretty cool shots! Love the one of you in PJ! Too darn cute!!! How have you been doing girlie?? Hope all is well! Hugs,Syb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home