Busy busy week
Oh, it's been insane. I've barely seen Gregg or Carly in days. Sad. I guess I'm glad I'm working. I need to get out and have people see me in a working position and goodness knows I need the paycheck so that's all good. Of course, I could say that Carly is asleep when I leave the house and when I get home, but LMAO, we all know that's the furthest thing from the truth. Okay, so once again, we've let her bed time creep up but still, I got home at 10:40P last night and guess who gave me a HUGE smile and said "Mommy!!". I cuddled with her for awhile, she told me all the things that she did yesterday with Daddy. She told me that she missed me (oh, melt my heart) and then lots and lots of kisses. Then still didn't go to sleep for another hour. Geez, what will it take for this kid to go to sleep????Caz was in town last week. We had a great time. Caz, Carly and I went to Disneyland last Monday. The park was busy because it's spring break and when we got there, the lines to get into Disneyland and California Adventure met in the middle. That was ominous but actually once inside the lines moved really well. We went on the Haunted Mansion, It's A Small World, Jungle Cruise (twice) and Dumbo. Caz rode the Matterhorn which she missed the first time. Carly was absolutely PERFECT!! You don't often say perfect and 3 year old in the same sentence but she was perfect. Happy, never cranky, glad to be in the stroller for the first time in months, patient in the lines. Just awesome.

We came home that night and went to dinner at Ruths Chris for Gregg's birthday. YUMMY!
On Tuesday, we went to the dress rehearsal of "American idol". The last thing in the world I want to do is go see a TV show taping but this was fun. And of course, because I know the entire crew, everyone was coming up to say hello. I was quite popular and the audience had no idea who the hell I was. LOL. Caz and I then drove out to Palm Springs in the rain and it took a brutal 3.5 hours. Luckily, we were in no rush because that just sucked. We went for a nice Mexican dinner with two Margaritas. Walked around on Palm Canyon Blvd and it was SO warm. Had a good 9 hours of sleep (wow!) and then we went up to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. With the rain the day before, they had 1-2" of fresh snow! It's almost 70 degrees at the bottom, in the desert, and 30 degrees and snow at the top! Awesome. it was so beautiful and so nice to walk through the snow. Took a milion photos. Here are a few.



We did some shopping at the outlets and then came home.
I've been working since on "Celebrity Cooking Showdown". Be sure to watch NBC the week of April 17th. Believe me, I hardly expect any of you loyal readers to actually watch this reality drek. The check clears for me regardless. We're about to tape 2 more shows. They're still creating as they go along. It took over 1 hour to shoot the winner reveal last night for the first show. Isn't show biz grand?? Believe me, no photos of that. Just thank goodness I have tomorrow off to catch up on EVERYTHING.





1 Comments:
Your show can't possibly be worse than "Skating's Next Star" - wow, I've never seen such mean-spirited judges, such talent-less contestants, or such boring "confessionals." Even the music that's supposed to build the anticipation is boring.
Post a Comment
<< Home