Do You Know the Way to San Jose??
I'm going to CKU-Albums in San Jose baby! Registration was today at 5PM. Sat at work (yes, work!! Filling in at "Dr. Phil" this week and it's been quite easy thank goodness) with TWO computers open, logged in and watching the countdown to that magic yellow "Register Now" button. Got in and out in 2 minutes and got all my first choice classes. I'm taking the Junkitz album track that's called "Elements of Style". Then on Friday, I'm taking at 11:30AM - "All About Me" with Sweetwater. 1:30P - "Doodlelicious" with Imagination Project. 3:30P - "26 Reasons Why I Love You A-Z" with Rusty Pickle. Saturday at 11A is "A Perfect Match" with Imagination Project. 1P - "Home" Chip and Flip Album with Cactus Pink and finally at 2:30P - "The Days of My Life" with Sweetwater. I'll end up with one complete album about me with the Junkitz track with the awesome and truly wonderful teachers of Teresa Collins, Stacey Panassidi and Janna Wilson. I'm so excited. I'm also excited that I'm going with Ginger and Yezenia. Plus Jean and Alison who I met last year at CKU-M in Anaheim are going as well. Now, to prep everything before I go in June. Woo-Hoo!Two posts in one day. Be sure to scroll down to see the cutest school pictures of Carly. You wouldn't want to miss that now would you??





1 Comments:
Have you done the prep yet for Elements? I haven't even started. I'll procrastinate, as usual.
Post a Comment
<< Home