Wednesday, March 22, 2006

School Pictures

Boy my kid is cute, if I say so myself. We got Carly's school photos yesterday and they're just so darn cute. We have no idea how they got these expressions out of her but we're very happy. Now, the class photo, not so much. Out of the 8 kids, 3 are actually smiling (Carly is not one of them) and 1 has his eyes closed. I'm sure they took many snaps and this was the best one? Ay yi yi. Anyway, here's my cutest girl.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those shoes! Do they come in a ladies size 8?

Irene

 
At 1:37 PM, March 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those ARE beautiful pix!! She's looks lovely.

 
At 5:28 PM, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that I am biased but gosh darn it she is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home