Rick Springfield Rocks!
Okay, I'm a child of the 80's. At least 80's rock and roll. I'm working on the Daytime Emmy's and Rick Springfield is opening the show. So he's rehearsing yesterday at Babylon Court and the Kodak and as soon as I heard the sound check happening, I knew I had to go out there. So Tina and I went out there, camera in hand and watched Rick Springfield's sound check and rehearsal. The band sounded really good and Rick still looks great, which is really impressive for a 50-something year old rocker. He's singing a medley of his hits which are "Love Somebody", "I've Done Everything for You", "Don't Talk To Strangers" and of course, "Jesse's Girl" (after he runs from Babylon Court to the stage). Listening to these songs brought me right back to my college freshman days when Rick's albums were the bomb and I skipped classes to watch "General Hospital".Oh and another cool thing. My Stage Manager friend Josh obviously saw me and Tina out there watching. So he gave both of us an official Rick Springfield guitar pick! That's totally going on the scrapbook page. Anyway, here are a few shots from yesterday's rehearsal.








2 Comments:
sigh.
--nuff said.
You are sooooo lucky!!!! So do you get tickets to the Daytime Emmy Awards b/c you worked on it????
Post a Comment
<< Home