Monday, May 01, 2006

If my head wasn't attached...

I swear, I wouldn't remember where I put it. After a hellish work week on the Emmy's last week (about 13 hours of sleep in 4 days, didn't see Carly in waking hours from Tuesday at school drop off until Saturday morning, you get the picture), I slept most of the day Saturday. DH let me sleep in until about 10:30A, I was up for awhile, didn't even make it downstairs and then took another 2 hour nap. We went to an anniversary party on Saturday night which was actually nice to dress up and be adults, even though we were both still stupidly tired. Sunday, another 3 year old's birthday party, came home and napped and had dinner at the in-laws for my FIL's birthday.

Okay the head non-attached part. So I'm thinking I'm semi-rested after getting another good 8-9 hours of sleep last night. I take Carly to My Gym which was cancelled today (babysitter told me last week but that was a long time ago) so we went to the park for almost 2 hours, then ballet in the afternoon, run a few errands. I finally get to start going through the rest of my mail from Baltimore and last week, (not sure when it all came in, it was just piled) and see a reminder notice for a 10AM mammogram appointment for THIS morning. It's now 7:50P. Had no recollection of making the appointment, which was the rescheduled date. I go to look on my Palm, and yup, there it is so I didn't even look at my week ahead on my Palm. I'm a moron. Then almost an hour later, I'm checking email and a friend mentions something to me and I realize that I completely forgot to take another medication that I'm supposed to take around 7PM. It's now 8:40P. So two complete brain freeze, shutdown, meltdowns within an hour. Usually, it's because I lose things. This is simply a case of me losing my mind. Can't wait to beg to reschedule that mammogram tomorrow. DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home