Dream Dinners
Lisa, Kari and I went to Dream Dinners today to make a bunch of meals for Paula. After Jake's surgery a bunch of us decided to do this for her and Marc so that they could focus on Jake's recovery not "what are going to do for dinner". Well, many of the readers of this blog know of Dream Dinners. For those of you who haven't experienced it, it's awesome and I haven't tasted any of the meals yet. It was so much fun and so darn easy to go from station to station to prepare the meals. And they all looked really yummy. Lisa swears by this. I signed up to do 6 meals at the end of the month and I'll probably do July to have the meals in the freezer for July and August since we're out of town most of August. But, the choices look so yummy. Our biggest problem will be making room in the freezer. Still, we had a great time and it was fun. Can't wait to do it for myself in a few weeks and then have some meals. Gregg and I are usually pretty horrible about planning ahead in terms of cooking. If this helps us eat better and do less take away, then it'll be a good thing.Had to share. Check out Dream Dinners.





6 Comments:
That is sooo nice of you guys to do that for Paula and Marc! What great friends you are!
That was so thoughtful of you!
OH I'm so glad you had fun and that it was yummy-ish.
Is this the place in Camarillo? I looked this up and considered it but they had such planned menu's I had trouble finding enough veggie meals for D... what's your thought on that, since you've been there??
I wish we had a dream dinners here, it sounds awesome!!! I could definately use it!
So sorry your still not having any luck, it must be so disheartening, but also wanted to say that the pool pics of carly are adorable and you are so lucky to have such a sweet wee thing! Do you get to try again?
We have a place here called Supper Solutions that's essentially the same thing. My friends swear by it, but I haven't tried it yet. I'd have freezer issues as well. My mom wants to get a giant fridge freezer thing that's actually a full-sized fridge next to a full-sized freezer with some connecting trim top and bottom. It's a beast! But you could totally fill the freezer with supper solutions, so there's that. You're a good friend, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home