What to say...
There's really nothing to say other than I'm very sad. I will admit that I wasn't optimistic at all but I was hopeful. No such luck. Clearly I'm on the wrong side of the statistics these days. It doesn't help that DH is 3,000 miles away for another week. I gave Carly a good squeeze tonight while I was sad and she just said to me "Hey Mom, what are you doing? You're being silly." At least she made me laugh. We'll try to figure out what happened and then try again. Of course, the schedule for the next 3 months is fairly insane. I'm old. I think that's the bottom line.The fun part is that I figured out how to change the font color and do some formatting here on the ol' blog-o-rama. Color is a good thing. Small things to make me smile.
Thank you to my dear friends who emailed me such nice loving thoughts. (Karen B. and Elizabeth specifically) I can't tell you how much your kind words and love mean to me today. I'm truly lucky and very greatful to have such an amazing group of women that I call my friends. I love you all.





7 Comments:
Oh Juls I'm so sorry. I will keep sending 'positive' thoughts down your way.
On a totally unrelated note, I am really excited to see you again and finally meet Ginger in person.
Hugs my friend and as Missy said positive thoughts.
Lots of love !!!
you remain, always, in my prayers on this topic. big hugs to you.
Juls Im so sorry. Im definaely sending the prayers and positive vibes your way. *HUGS*
Hugs Juls.
oh juls, HUGS....
Stay positive Juls! Big Hugs going out your way.
Post a Comment
<< Home