Thursday, August 31, 2006

A month old

Well, time flies. My beautiful niece Ever is already one month old yesterday. Amazing. My sister has put up some beyond cutie patootie photos on her blog. They're driving up to Vegas tomorrow for the Telethon weekend and David's (BIL) 50th birthday. I'll be working so I know I won't have time to celebrate. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a little cuddle. I know Cousin Carly is looking forward to seeing Ever.

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, before we all trekked to Vegas, we got together for brunch since my cousin Steffi was in town. Carly got to *hold* her cousin for the first time. She was so excited. She keeps saying "she's so little" and holding up her fingers really close together. But she was also a little wiggly. Carly also was checking out her belly button. Here are a few photos. I love the ones where Ever is looking at Carly.






Okay, back to work. I've got a Telethon in 3 days. YIKES!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Missy said...

oooohhhh man Juls those are some beautiful pictures. Carly looks so happy holding her precious little cousin.

 
At 11:10 AM, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man they're so beautiful!!

 
At 4:21 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

What's BIL mean?
and these pix are adorable. I'm stealing a few for my blog! hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home