Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bad blogger am I

Once again. Boy do I have a lot to blog about and oh so little time on the computer this week. Just for a teaser, the Big Brother wrap party (including photos), the Hollywood Bowl (again, with pix), cropping twice this weekend including my *first* moonlighter (no longer a virgin) and my dogs have run away twice in three days. Lovely don't ya think? The good news tonight is that we found them before we went to sleep. The bad news, they (well Keely) made friends with a skunk. Man, the house stinks.

Stay tuned. I PROMISE to blog it all tomorrow (okay, later today)

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, September 17, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

I once had a suggestion from the vet to wash the dog with dishwashing liquid! Apparently skunk smell is greasy and dishwashing liquid cuts the grease! It won't get RID of the smell I don't think, but it's a big help, so they said. There's also something called like Skunk Away, or something like that, made by Nature's Miracle at the pet store. Don't believe the Partridge Family. Might work on humans but tomato sauce makes a big mess and they just want to lick it off.

 
At 10:55 PM, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Hope you can get those dogs a miracle bath! You poor thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home