Monday, September 04, 2006

Hour 15

Have I mentioned how tired I am? We're in Hour 15 of the Telethon (8AM hour) and I've been up since 11AM yesterday. Got another 6-7 hours to go before I'm on the road back home and can finally sleep in the car. Thank goodness for Susan driving. Gregg's already on his way to the airport to go to Miami. So far, we've raised $25 million. The highlight performers so far have been John Cassidy who does all sorts of balloon tricks, Michel Lauziere who's a professional horn honker (bicycle horns) Forever Plaid, the Universal Cheerleaders Association and I'm still not sure what to make of this but Paul Anka singing Van Halen's "Jump". Imagine that song sung as a standard and him asking the audience to yell "jump". It doesn't really work but it's kind of like a traffic accident, you can't turn away.

I'm drinking my Seattle Coffee Creme Caramel Javakula. I've had two mini massages which only makes me drool for my pillow and a real massage. I'll have to make an appointment for next week. And I've been trying to exercise by going up the 55 steps about 100 times to get to the stage. I don't think it's working but it's a nice thought.

Apologies for the ramblings...

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping these rushed hours go by quick for you...and a nice wonderful vacation on the horizon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home