Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm still freaking tired

Okay, we had a record breaking day for MDA and raised $61 million dollars. Awesome. Jerry Lewis was in rare form including pulling a muscle in the last hour and almost didn't finish the show. Now, THAT was fun. Oy.

And hey, in my overnight, sleep deprived insanity, forgot to mention that the Folies Bergere DIDN'T show up. Huh? How do 32 people just not show up? All we know is that we get to Hour 7 (midnight to 1AM) and we're going over what's coming up in the hour and Dad (producer) says that Folies isn't there so we're moving so and so act to fill out the spot. And if Folies shows up, we'll put them after that. Ok, that's the plan. We're still waiting for them to show up. Where did they go? Personally, I still don't know. Alli and Michelle Zug theorized that the incompetant talent department forgot to give them a call time. Very possible. We thought they'd show up at 1PM instead of 1AM but that didn't happen either. They couldn't have thought that they pre-taped since they weren't in costume at the rehearsal. Still, hilarious that a group, a large group, was simply a no-show. Gotta love Telethons.

The drive took 7 hours. Hellish although Carly was perfectly behaved, thank goodness. Took 4 hours just to get to Barstow. Now, that sucked. But we made it home about 11:30P. I didn't sleep as much as I wanted so I'm dragging a bit today at BB. Off to find an energy drink (they have them by the caseload down in the 24/7 editing area) and we do our show in about 90 minutes. BIG day here at the BB house. Seems that Janelle finally woke up and had some coffee and will hopefully evict Dr. Will's sorry, manipulative ass. We'll know soon. Hmmm, wonder if any of my blog stalkers will read this spoiler before we go on the air...

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta watch more TV...just so that I can come in and get the spoilers from ya! I'd be really cool indeed...okay, back to work now.

 
At 2:24 AM, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that she evicted him. I just hope Erika doesn't win and send Janelle packing. I don't really like any of the final three, but... she's (Janelle) is who I would want to win.

Lyman

 
At 9:10 PM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read it until after the show, for better or for worse. But aren't you so proud of Janelle? I was cackling that Dr. Evil finally got what he deserved. Although he sure was fun to watch...

 
At 7:03 PM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Juls!

 
At 4:27 PM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Irete's Retreat said...

Did we ever find out what ever happened to Follies? Definately baffling. Is that the first complete no show/no nothing since I've been doing the show? I think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home