11 Pages
That's how many pages I got done yesterday at Ginger's crop. I'm happy with that. Wish I had time to squeeze out a few more but that's a good day's work for me. I had a great time. I was lucky enough to be at a great table with Wendy, Paula and Araxi. LOVE you girls! And of course, Ginger simply rocks! No other words can be used to describe this woman. She's awesome. Lots of prizes, lots of fun, and lots of LO's. It doesn't get better than that does it?? And for your viewing pleasure, here are my "creations" from yesterday. Humor me. Sorry, I didn't have time to properly scan them. But I'm sure you'll all enjoy the lovely burgundy background of my bathrobe (one of those soft gushy ones that Oprah plugged last year)The 8 Nights of Hanukkah
Santa Barbara Zoo
Halloween 2005 (yes, I know. I'm a year behind)

Pumpkin Patch 2005
Making Cookies
Treehouse Tea Party
'Dakah Box (as in Tzedakah Box)
Today was Mitzvah Day throughout SoCal and a few kids from Carly's class were participating with their families. We went up to Camp JCA Shalom in Malibu and helped plant some plants and clean up their garden. We didn't get too much accomplished with the kids running around but we tried and it was a good lesson to teach them that helping is a Mitzvah. She'll will figure it out eventually.
Tonight we went to dinner for my Mom and Gregg's Mom's birthday. Went to yummy Oliva in Sherman Oaks. LOVE that place. Anyway, took a few pics of Grandma with her two granddaughters. Love these!


I mentioned in my previous post that I had worked with Barry Williams last week on the game show pilot that I was working on. My great new friend Sonia commented that she was more of a Chris Knight fan. Seriously!! We are truly meant to be friends. I couldn't agree more. And I have to share with you that way back when I was in 5th grade, my Dad was producing the "Brady Bunch Variety Hour". Show of hands for *anyone* who remembers this show. Show of hands for those of you even alive in 1975 when this show aired. Anyone? Anyone? (Bueller, Bueller) Anyway, I remember going to work with my Dad one day and Barry Williams (I'm pretty sure) asked if I wanted to sit with them for lunch. So here I am at Denny's (long story but that's where the show meal was) sitting with Robert Reed, Barry Williams, Chris Knight and Mike Lookinland. Yup, the Brady Boys! I was a completely geeky 11 year old so what the invitation was about, other than kissing ass to the producer. is beyond me. But it is a moment still etched in my memory. And for the record, Chris Knight is WAY cuter than Barry Williams IRL too. Then again, I think they're all fairly bitter that they have had no real separation from their Brady persona in nearly 40 years. Yes, boys and girls, the Brady Bunch is almost 40 years old (it first aired in September 1969). Again, show of hands who actually watch BB the FIRST time it was on. Me, party of one, right this way.





9 Comments:
Great work Juls!! I think 11 pages is amazing!!!
First, LOVE the pages. I have a crop at church this Saturday, I hope to get some serious work done on some albums!!!
YAY for CHRIS KNIGHT!!! Cutest Brady boy. Is there already a club for him, should we start one Juls?? Adult girl fans of Chris Knight???
How jealous were your school friends that you got to have lunch with the Brady boys though, seriously....I would have been so envious!
Damn!! You are crazy scrap girl!! I could NEVER get 11 pages done!!! GREAT job!! They are all so cute!!!
Wow...scrapping mahine! Hee hee. Love your layouts! They are so cute.
You are a machine!!! I cant believe how many Lo's you finished. Maybe if I shut my trap for about 5 minutes I could get more than 3 done! LOL It was great hanging out with you W, and P you are all so much fun!
I love the BRADY BUNCH!!
Remember this song?
I think I'll go for a walk outside now,
The summer sun's calling my name, I hear it now.
I just can't stay inside all day,
I've got to get out, gimme some of those rays.
Everybody's smiling (sunshine day),
Everybody's laughing (sunshine day),
Everybody seems so happy today in the sunshine day.
Oooh. Can't you dig the sunshine?
Feel the sun and the rays.
Can't you hear it calling your name?
LOL!!!
I love all your layouts! Great job!
We have that as the song on our alarm clock. its such a wonderful perky way to get instantly happy!!!
i loved sitting next to you at the crop. It was fun watching you incorporate so pictures on a page, and still get so many done. It is nothing short of amazing!! And I love how they all turned out. Your pix don't do them justice. :) Great great work!!!
Wow! Someone's been scrapping! As for raising my hand for watching the first Brady show, well, sorry, I can't. I wasn't born until 5 years after...but I think I caught up by watching it daily as a kid. And I have to agree... Chris Knight was the cutest Brady boy.
Geez Juls, you must have rocked Ginger's crop! Awesome pages. I'm jealous and I would love to go to one of Ginger's crops.
BTW - You are so cool!! Lunch with Christopher Knight!!
Post a Comment
<< Home