It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

IT'S EGGNOG LATTE TIME!!!
You have no idea how I look forward to November 1st when I can order my Eggnog Lattes at Starbucks. I don't drink coffee. Rarely a regular latte because it's more milk then coffee, but all is right with the world when it's Eggnog Latte time. My hips aren't necessarily happy but my tastebuds are. Let's see if I can get through and have one a day until Christmas. Okay, that might be a bit much but I do make the visits to Starbucks over the next few weeks quite often. And soon, it's cranberry bliss bar time. My only real indulgences of the holiday season. What a way to go!
It's a Sunshine Day! (sorry worked on a show with Barry Williams who sang that today. I couldn't resist)
It's a Sunshine Day! (sorry worked on a show with Barry Williams who sang that today. I couldn't resist)





2 Comments:
I'm a caramel macchiato (sp?) girl... yummy. So happy you get your "fix". Have one for me, I haven't seen civilization for two days.
I love the peppermint mocchas, although I've given up coffee for health reasons for the last 4 weeks exactly! It sucks! I miss going for my Starbucks run in the mornings, LOL. I have switched to an occasional non-fat Chai tea or just regular tea once in a while when I really miss Starbucks.
Post a Comment
<< Home