3's a charm
So C and I were outside playing in the front yard. She wanted to hit some golf balls. She's got her own plastic version and I think G will be getting her her own kid's club soon enough. But she pulled out some of his practice clubs to play with as well. She wanted me to try hitting the ball too. G's tried to show me how to hold a club a few times and I'm hopeless. I'm the most athletically challenged person you'll ever meet. There's a reason I was an orchestra geek. Anyway, you know who wanted to snap some pictures of me with my big digi SLR. So once again, here's my future photographer at work.Um, not exactly the most flattering shot ever taken of me.

Picture #2, getting closer.

Ah, perfection!

She amazes me sometimes with how she can perfectly center a picture. Now, we just need to find her little digital camera. It's currently MIA (sorry Alli).
Seriously, Parker Stevenson was totally cuter.
Not only have I continued my daily eggnog latte mission, upon today's visit to the local Starbucks (there's only about 6 within 3 miles of my house), Cranberry Bliss Bars are IN da house. Okay, I was sugared out by the time I got my latte so I didn't get one today but I'm thinking tomorrow is the day. Delish, decadence, sugar. It doesn't get better than that.





3 Comments:
She's the next Robert Mapplethorpe, that much is obvious. Her work is so EDGY.
Parker Stevenson club, yeah!!!
You do know that it takes a ton of shots to get one very good one, right? At least that's what I learned in photo class. Good thing we have digital now!
Bummer.
Post a Comment
<< Home