All Things Brady
Okay, now I know why I'm such good friends with the people in my life. They're ALL Brady fans and thankfully, partial to Chris Knight. I apologize to those I hadn't previously shared my Brady lunch story with. It was in 5th grade after all and therefore, quite awhile ago. Does anyone actually remember the Brady Bunch Variety Hour? They had swimmers and everything. Remember on Donny & Marie the ice skaters. (My friend Debbie was one of the skaters but I digress) Anyway, being the mid-70's, same producers and well, it was the 70's, they had swimmers as their gimmick. It was pretty bad TV. Check out this link to read all about it. I think I have the DVD in my collection.While we're on the '70's, in your opinion, who was cuter? Parker Stevenson or Shaun Cassidy?





3 Comments:
Parker Stevenson!!!!
Oh, and my Kindergarten bus driver looked so much like him, I really thought it was him because I was five and my brain was still kind of mushy.
Made riding the bus fun though!
Shaun Cassidy!!! Big fan. :)
I love the brady bunch too!
Shaun Cassidy! That was one thing we didn't fight about. However, it was always good to see a Nancy Drew Mystery mixed in!!
Post a Comment
<< Home