Thursday, December 21, 2006

1600 for Men

Yes, more random, non-Hanukkah related posts.

A friend of mine emailed me to check out her new product line that was being featured on the KTLA Morning News this morning. I saw it, and while they didn't spend enough time plugging her product, still, way cool for her. So I check out her website, 1600formen.com to check out her products for myself. I have several of her other female oriented lotions and they're terrific. Anyway, this stuff looks really cool and I know it's great quality. 15% of the profits go to the The United States Secret Service Uniformed Division Benefit Fund. In fact, there's an article on the website that was in the LA Times on December 1st that says that the Secret Service contacted her to market this line. How cool is that? Anyway, don't know if you need any truly last minute gifts for the men in your life, or plan ahead for the birthdays, father's day, whatever, but I had to shamelessly plug my friend Lesa and her awesome products. I'm really excited for her and her DH Rob. Way to go!!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, December 22, 2006, Blogger Sunshine said...

Wow, perfect for the self-important male on one's gift list!

 
At 11:00 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger Juls said...

Pretty much what I was thinking, thus the shameless plug for my friend Lesa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home